Sales & Support: (514) 909-3323
1. Domain Registration & SetupWe'll guide you each step on setting up your online presence.
Step 1: Check domain name availablility
Step 2: Registration of domain and setup hosting
Step 3: Create all e-mail account(s)
Step 4: Configure accounts on all devices to access e-mails.
You can register your domain yourself or we can register and setup the domain for you. The domain will belong to you, we'll simply be managing it. Before registering a domain yourself it is advised to speak to us to properly plan out the marketing strategy.
Domain availability search:
2. Web Design & DevelopmentOnce the domain(s) is registered and setup we will proceed with identifying the goals and targets of your web project.
Here are a few simple questions:
• What is the purpose of the site?
• Who are you trying to target?
• What would you like your visitor to do on your site?
• Do you have all the materials prepared?
• Do you have a marketing plan?
Once we've identified your goals we can proceed with a comprehensive solution to meet those goals and targets based on your time and budget.
Our approach is pragmatic and methodical. We strive to deliver results to our customers based on their needs, opportunities and industry. We understand each area of the web development process and take this into account when architecting each site knowing what our end goal should be. Should the goals change in the future we will be able to adapt as needed. For example, a static site structure might differ from a dynamic site structure or an e-commerce site structure or a blog. Some clients care about SEO and some do not, some just want an e-brochure for their existing clients to reference and some want to generate leads and business.
Therefore, for best results, knowing what your goals are will help us help you achieve them.
For a sample of our work please visit our clients section.
3. Web Site HostingAfter your site has been developed we can host it for you and make sure your visitors will always be able to access it. We have one all-inclusive plan without complicated charts or hidden conditions. Our servers are phsyically located in state-of-the-art data centers downtown Montreal, not some far away place where we can not reach should something happen and our IP's are all north american based.
One Plan - everything you need for one low price. Click here for details or to sign-up.
Google Apps for Domain E-mails - RecommendedHere are some reasons to switch to Google Apps:
• Unified e-mail inbox across all devices and computers for your
domain e-mails. ie. email@example.com
• E-mails are stored on the server and not on your computer
• Send from one device and see in sent items folders for all
• Contacts and Calendar sync allows you to add Contacts or
Events on one device and shows on all devices
• Push e-mails - get e-mails instantly pushed to your device
• No data loss due to virus, computer upgrades, hard drive failures, your data is on the server
• Get up and running quickly instead of having to restore from old backups, save time
• 2 GB of data storage, up to 10 Free accounts
• You can continue using your favorite e-mail program ie. Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail etc.
• Get back in business quicker even if you do regular back-ups
• Ideal for travelers who need to send e-mails from hotels or other public areas
...and much more. Contact us for more information about setting this up for your business.
4. Web MarketingNow that your site is completed, how will visitors find you? most will probably find you through search engines via SEO, or existing clients will know from your promotional materials or business collateral. However if you fail to rank high due to competition or other factors, there are alternatives you can use such as launching a Pay-per-click (PPC) campaign, such as Google Adwords or Yahoo Search Marketing or Microsoft adCenter.
Starting a PPC campaign may not be a bad idea even if you already have a highly ranked site, it just increases your chances of being found.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)SEO is one of the best online marketing strategies. Get on top of the search engine rankings and you will see your traffic and business increase. This is the most cost effective, measurable way for you to gain market exposure and maximize your ROI.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)Adwords is Google's advertising program. You set your own budget. Start or pause your campaigns at any time, very flexible, and unlike any other type of advertisement, is fully measurable. A terrific companion to search engine optimization efforts.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
5. Maintenance & Support
Once all the pieces of the puzzle are in place we can measure and fine tune its performance through the analysis of the data and conversion rates. We offer end-to-end managed services for web site maintenance, support and marketing. We can perform the content updates to your site, and make minor modifications.
Many companies and individuals use Adwords but if you do not manage it properly you won't be optimizing your ROI. We have the expertise and experience to help manage your campaigns and monitor it for you and more importantly be able to tie that in with your Analytics to measure exactly how your site is performing. This is the key to a successful campaign, you must be able to interpret the data and translate them into actionable insights.
Many people choose keywords which are too general or generic, and end up getting lots of click throughs but resulting in a high bounce rate. Worse yet, they do not set any goals or have any way of measuring how effective their campaigns are doing. Often they launch a campaign and if they happen to fall within a seasonal period or have other marketing efforts running concurrently, they won't know where the results of the increase originated from unless they ask the customer.
Google has lots of tools at our disposal that can help users maximize their ROI. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your advertising dollar.
Download Logme in Free »